Skip to content

DME- Special Medical Equipment, Home Modifications, and Minor Assistive Devices

Beneficiaries who have service needs may be entitled to minor environmental modifications or special medical equipment.  For additional information, see the following:

Environmental home modifications(GW-EM) 

Special Medical Equipment (GW-SM)  

Minor assistive devices (GW-AD1)  

Rental Property Agreement (GW-RA)

Home Modifications, Special Medical Equipment and Assistive Devices Services Form (GW-SF)  






PDF All PDFs require the free Adobe Reader.



3 West Road | Cranston, RI 02920 | Contact Us | Directions
©, Executive Office of Health & Human Services.
Sitemap | Privacy Policy