To view agendas and/or past meeting minutes for EOHHS meetings, please check the Secretary of State website under the specific meeting name, for example, EOHHS Taskforce. Additional meeting information can be found at: Drug Utilization Review, Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee, and Healthcare Workforce Transformation.
See Meetings 2017 for a complete list of meetings by advisory group.
- May 10, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm, Governor's Overdose Prevention and Intervention Task Force,
Location: Department of Corrections, Dix Building (Building #94), 18 Wilma Schesler Lane, Cranston, RI 02920
Parking: The Dix Building parking lot is open to the public, however, parking is limited. There is a parking lot across the street that typically has plenty of parking. Clearance is not required at the Dix Building.
- May 10, 10:00 am -11:30 am, Long Term Care Coordinating Council, Child and Family, 1268 Eddy St., Providence, RI
- May 11, 10:00 am- 12:00 noon, CAC Meeting, Simpson Hall, First Floor Conference Room, BHDDH
- May 17, 2:30 pm- 4:00 pm, ICI Implementation Council, Child and Family Services, 1268 Eddy St., Providence, RI
- May 22, 10:00 am-11:30 am, Children's Cabinet, Dept. of Administration, Conf Rm A., Providence
- May 22, 1:00 pm, EOHHS Taskforce Meeting, HPE, 301 Metro Center Blvd, Warwick, RI 02886, 2nd floor conference room
- May 24, 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm, ICI Provider Workgroup, HPE, 301 Metro Center Blvd., Warwick, RI
- June 7, 7:00 am- 8:00 am, MCAC Meeting, Hazard Bldg, 74 West Rd., Cranston, RI, Garden Conference Room