Adults with Disabilities and Special Needs

There are many publicly funded health and human services programs for adults who have disabilities and special needs and their families.

Medicaid Programs

Other Programs and Services

Helpful Links

Office of Rehabilitation Services
Tel. (401) 421-7005,  TTY (401) 421-7016

Centers for Independent Living OSCIL
Tel. (401)738-1013 or 1-866-857-1161, TTY (401)738-1015

Access Point RI
Tel. (401) 941-1112 voice/TTY

Brain Injury Association of RI
Information on community services and programs
Call 211 or go to
For information on How to Connect to TTY, click TTY - Teletypewriter Users PDF

Call The POINT at (401) 462-4444 or (401) 462-0740 TTY for information and referrals


74 West Road | Cranston, RI 02920 | Contact Us | Directions
©, Executive Office of Health & Human Services.
Sitemap | Privacy Policy